Full-suspension Cross-country MTB
Cross-country (XC) mountain bikes are designed for endurance mountain biking with an emphasis on pedaling efficiency, climbing ability, and lightness.
Typical attributes include:
- 120mm or less of front and rear travel
- Lightweight 29” wheels with fast-rolling tires as skinny as 2.15"
- Steep head tube angles from 69º to 71º
- Stems that get proportionally longer based on frame size
- Longer chainstays of 435-450mm to improve climbing efficiency
Primary Bar Type: Flat Bar