Performance-oriented gravel bikes with longer frame proportions that are typically paired with a shorter stem, compact drop bars, or even flat bars.
Typical attributes include:
- Longer reach and front-center than traditional All-Road/Gravel bikes
- Steeper seat tube angles than than traditional All-Road/Gravel bikes
- Slack head tube angles, often approaching traditional mountain bike geometry
- Wider, gravel-oriented tires, typically from 40mm-2 in
- More likely to use 700c since toe overlap is less of an issue due to longer front-center
Primary Bar Type: Drop Bar