Bikes designed for urban environments with features that accommodate bicycle commuters.
Typical attributes include:
- More likely to use steel frames that other City Bikes
- Mid-high trail figures that are more stable than a road bike but not slow-steering as a mountain bike
- Rack mounts, fender mounts, integrated lights
- More likely to have commuter-focused drivetrains featuring internal-gear hubs and belt drives
- Tough, 38mm - 2" wide tires, more likely to use 650b diameter wheels than other City Bikes